duminică, 18 octombrie 2009

Plane

I had never thought being back home would feel strange.

I'm back. And nothing is changed and that makes me a bit uncomfortable because maybe I've changed. I expected home to be just like this, just so familiar and warm and safe. But I never expected for me to feel strange. I have moments when I feel I'm not here, when I feel like "what? what am I doing here?". I have small habits that I know now I got from living abroad and on my own. And doing them here or just thinking them, makes me feel lost for a small moment. Jet-lag :) On my way home I was thinking about getting to my house and preparing a tea to warm up. I would have never thought that before. Small things that I brought with me, in me, from Russia. Small things that make me miss these last weeks, although I never though I would.

Taking everything as it comes.

The song: our already so popular and well known mister Jason Mraz

Niciun comentariu: